Join Our Team
Here We Grow Again!
Kool Solutions, a leading India temperature-controlled warehouse and distributor servicing the frozen food industry, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team and participate in the growth of this successful company. Kool prides itself on developing innovative solutions for our partners and customers in the supply chain.
Kool offers a challenging and fast paced work environment where individuals can find full expression of their talents. The company is poised for growth. Come build upon our reputation for service delivery excellence.
The Company Secretary will report to the Finance Controller of Kool Solutions India located in Taloja, India. As an important member of our team the Company Secretary will assume responsibility for:
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM/EGM/Board) and preparing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions,etc.
- Providing support to committees and Board of Directors
- Implementing procedural and administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring the Board and other company officials are aware of implications of the actions and decisions i.e. legal
- Ensuring tht all compliances relating to corporate and other relevant laws are adhered to, filing of various returns and forms required by Company law
- Providing legal advice during and outside meetings
- Maintain vendor, customer and accounting files. Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable subledgers
- Create accounts receivable ledger weekly for submission to customers and ongoing follow up on collection of outstanding receivables
- Assign and enter purchase orders and maintain documents in vendor files
- Record and maintain serial numbers and details on all fixed assets of the company in the fixed assets subledger
This position requires a hands-on, roll up your sleeves approach. Candidates must be fluent in English to be considered for these positions.The successful candidates will have two to three years’ experience in a computerized environment. Your skills include time management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest standards.
We offer an excellent remuneration package including profit sharing and an established benefit package. Candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume to email@example.com.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.