Join Our Team
Here We Grow Again!
Kool Solutions, a leading India temperature-controlled warehouse and distributor servicing the frozen food industry, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team and participate in the growth of this successful company. Kool prides itself on developing innovative solutions for our partners and customers in the supply chain.
Kool offers a challenging and fast paced work environment where individuals can find full expression of their talents. The company is poised for growth. Come build upon our reputation for service delivery excellence.
Purchase Order Manager
The Purchase Order Manager will report to the CEO of Kool Solutions India located in Taloja, India. As an important member of our team the Purchase Order Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Seeking out reliable vendors or suppliers of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and negotiate the terms of sale and contracts at reasonable prices
- Working closely with our architects and Construction Project Manager to prepare accurate purchase orders
- Reviewing purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Maintaining records of goods ordered and received
- Resolving vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will report to the CEO of Kool Solutions India located in Taloja, India. As an important member of the team the CSR will assume responsibility for:
- Maintaining relationships and favourable contacts with customers.
- Responding to phone inquiries from customers, warehouse staff and freight carriers.
- Providing problem-resolution regarding shipping, orders and deliveries.
- Data entry and invoicing.
- Preparing and creating warehouse receipts.
- Preparing and creating delivery receipts.
- Maintaining in and out freight schedule.
- Maintaining pallet control.
- Inventory management. Tracking product on hold, damaged, releases, etc.
These positions require a hands-on, roll up your sleeves approach. Candidates must be fluent in English to be considered for these positions.The successful candidates will have four to five years’ experience in a computerized, high volume, multi-shift distribution or warehousing environment. Your skills include planning and scheduling in a high traffic environment while maintaining the highest standards.
We offer an excellent remuneration package including profit sharing and an established benefit package. Candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume to email@example.com.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.